Even with Thanksgiving only 11 days away, the ideas for Christmas have been rumbling around in my head for a few weeks now. “The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.” Are sugar plums dancing in your head already too? Great! We’re in good company.
Christmas Christmas and more Christmas. It’s a Wonderful Week of Christmas Blog Tour will give you oodles of ideas to get you rolling well before the holiday arrives. Please join us as seven wonderful and creative bloggers share a new Christmas craft, project or idea for seven days, beginning tomorrow. At the end of the week, your head will be filled with festive goodness to begin creating Christmas magic in your own home. Do you want a little sneaky peek at some of the ideas? Yep. I thought so.
Terrific! Right? Clarence, the angel, is ringing bells all over the place. Ding. Ding. Ring-a-ling!
Each day I will add the link, so you won’t miss a thing. Grab some white sparklers and waive them as you read the list of wonderful inspiration.
- Monday: Kelley from Miss Information – Themed Tree
- Tuesday: Rosemary from Not Just Paper and Paint – Holiday Hostess Gift
- Wednesday: Marian from Gathering Branches – Wall Pallet Sign
- Thursday: Yours truly from Our Rosey Life – Classic Christmas Tablescape
- Friday: Lynda from Oh So Shabby – Vintage Inspired Ornaments
- Saturday: Sondra from Sondra Lyn at Home – Christmas Mantel
- Sunday: Denise from Denise Designed – Holiday Wall Designs
Festive goodness! Christmas magic! Right? But wait. There’s more. Because Christmas is the season of giving…. At the end of the week, we are giving away the most festive Christmas pallet sign created by Marian of Gathering Branches.
I can see the BE MERRY pallet sign sitting on a mantle behind the Christmas stockings or propped up by books on a bookcase or nestled on the Christmas buffet table by the desserts to greet your guests to a Christmas feast in your home.
Please, please enter. I want you to win and Be Merry!